Hello fellow wizards and witches, today we’re making the famous butterbeer! It’s relatively easy to make… though it is a precarious task to make sure you use the perfect balance of ingredients. I would also like to mention that if you don’t like this particuar recipe you can always google other recipes. In my hunt I found so many different recipes that I was very unsure of which one would be the best, because of this I ended up settling on one of the more simple recipes.
First, make your way to Walmart or Publix to buy the following ingredients.
You will need:
- 1 quart of vanilla ice cream (or two pints)
- 1/4 cup butterscotch syrup
- 32 oz of your favorite cream soda (I would recommend canned rather than the large bottle simply due to the fact that there seems to be less carbonation in the large bottles)
Altogether this cost me about $12.00
- Place your mugs/glasses you plan to use in the freezer to chill it.
- In a large bowl mix ice cream, cream soda, and butterscotch thoroughly. Taste test and adjust as you desire. (If I were to remake the butterbeer I would put less icecream, more butterscotch, and also a more carbonated cream soda)
- Pour into chilled glasses and top with whip!
- Depending on the ratio of ingredients you used, serve with a straw or with a spoon.
Thankyou for taking a look at this week’s entry! I would like to apologize for skipping last week’s Camera themed post. Other than Pokemon Go completely taking over my life I had a test and I was also sick, and due to the enormity of the project I was trying to take on I wasn’t able to make enough time to complete it. However, I do look forward to posting it in the future.
Until next week,